Sunscreen prevents skin cancer.



I love the polk-a-dot shirt, its a bit preppy, but still has party in it.  The white tank is loose and easy, but still so lovely. Adorable!! I bought this bright yellow-neon tank top like the white one and i'd love to pair it with the last pictures sunglasses.  One piece of advice for the summer: WEAR SUNSCREEN!!  I learned that the hard way 2 days ago...lets just say..I look like a lobster..and I am in a lot of pain.  I hope all of you are having a great summer!! Update melting fabric on cute outfits that you have worn, or funny summer stories :)
Pictures via cory kennedy and cobrasnake

2 comments:

  1. I love that polka dot blouse too !

    -Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photos! very inspirational!!!

    great blog btw!

    xo
    sincerely,
    Jules

    sincerelyjules.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete